|Send In Your Feedback...|
If we missed something or if there is something that you would like to see then take a moment and send us your comments, suggestions & questions... We'd like to hear from you!
In The Spotlight
|Add Your Event !|
Do you have an event and want to tell everyone about it - effectively and for free...?
Get Your Event Found - FAST.
Experience the rugged splendour of the Shipwreck Coast and discover one of the many natural wonders of the world - the famous and breathtaking collection of natural rock sculptures of the Twelve Apostles, London Bridge and the Loch Ard Gorge.
These huge monoliths have been carved out of the soft limestone headland from thousands of years of fierce ocean waves. Take a trek along the many paths that provide magnificent vantage points and views.
The visitor's centre provides historical information on the history of the Apostles along with interesting stories of the many shipwrecks that have occurred along this treacherous strip of ocean.
If you are feeling adventurous, take a scenic helicopter flight where you can experience the full spectacular view of the coastal line from an above perspective. It is a truly magical and exhilarating experience that you will not forget.
- 249 kms from Melbourne via Princess Freeway, Surf Coast Highway then onto The Great Ocean Road
- Take a scenic helicopter flight that provides breathtaking views and photographic opportunities of the fabulous coast and surrounds.
- Discover Port Campbell National Park.
- Catch your own dinner.... Pier, charter and surf fishing around Port Campbell can reward you with a huge variety of fish like salmon, trevally, barracouta and squid.
- Visit the 12 Apostle Tourist Information Centre and learn more about the regions historic Shipwreck Coast.